This competition is only open to HealthCarePlus Members who are registered users of the GoodForYou Health and Wellbeing Platform and have completed or updated their wellbeing Scorecard by the time the competition closes.
The winner will then be selected by random draw on the 1st September 2021 and will be notified by email or phone within 48 hours of the draw.
If the winner cannot be contacted within 3 days, at HealthCarePlus' option that winner will forfeit the prize with no right of compensation and the prize will be redrawn.
We will disclose the winner in our September 2021 newsletter.
1. By entering any competition or promotion each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
2. Failure to supply all requested personal information at the time of submitting an entry might result on the entry being invalid.
3. No responsibility will be taken for late/lost/misdirected mail, incomplete entries or entries with incorrect postage. Entries will be deemed to be void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
4. Entries for each competition or promotion run by HealthCarePlus may be governed by Terms and Conditions specific to the individual competition or promotion. Terms and Conditions for each competition or promotion currently being run are available below these Terms and Conditions
5. By entering the competition winners agree to their names being published including on social media and to be photographed and/or interviewed by HealthCarePlus or the promoter and that the promoter may use their names and such photographs and/or interviews for publicity purposes.
6. Any post or association with the competition or promotion made on Social Media may be used by HealthCarePlus for the purposes of the competition or promotion.
7. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
8. The winner is responsible for any taxation implications resulting from their prize.
9. Where an entry into the competition is as a result of the referral by a third party, the decision by the person that makes the referral is binding on both parties.
10. All prizes are subject to standard terms and conditions of the company supplying the prizes.
11. HealthCarePlus is not liable for damage to prizes sent by post or courier.
12. Full details of the prize will be given in writing upon request.
13. For any promotion or competition that requires an eligible member to sign up for a new standalone HealthCarePlus product:
14. Only entries that include the required payment documentation and are received by the closing date specified in the advertisement will be accepted.
15. Winners will be notified as specified in the advertisement.
16. If the prize winner cannot be contacted within 3 days, at HealthCarePlus' option that winner will forfeit the prize with no right of compensation and the prize will be redrawn.
17. Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, HealthCarePlus and their employees are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prizes.
18. Employees of HealthCarePlus and employees, contractors or associated companies of Crombie Lockwood or third party agencies, as well as any persons associated with our 'Member Services' partners are not eligible to enter these promotions.
19. The decision of judges in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. All entries become the property of HealthCarePlus and may be used for promotional and marketing purposes, or passed onto a third party involved in the promotion for their marketing purposes.
21. Under the Privacy Act 2020, all individuals have the right to access and correct their personal information by contacting HealthCarePlus in writing.